CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD
There are five main continents in the world. These are;
- Asia-is the largest continent in the world which has a land area of approximately forty-four (44) million square kilometers.
- Africa -is the second largest continent with approximate land area of thirty (30) million square kilometers.
- Americas’ (Consisting of both North and South America)-is the third largest continent with approximate land area of twenty (20) million square kilometers.
- Europe-is the 4th largest continent in the world with an approximate land area of ten (10) million square kilometers.
- Oceania (Australia) -is the smallest continent in the world with an approximate land area of eight (8) million square kilometers. Oceania is sometimes called the Malay Archipelago and Australasia (Australia).Australia is the only continent which is also referred to as a country.
WE OFFER EDUCATIONAL PLACEMENT IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
6. CZECH REPUBLIC
11. GERMANY(Contact DAAD in your locality)
24. SOUTH AFRICA